Art as Soulwork
As you move into a life beyond acute childlessness grief, you may be looking for guidance on:
- Shifting your world of work in a new direction.
- Imagining your midlife and crone years without fear.
- Bringing more peace and acceptance to your relationship with grief.
- Finding new ways to invest in and nurture yourself.
Perhaps you simply find yourself at a crossroads and need direction about which way to go.
Your answers lie within your own heart.
After an Art as Soulwork session you will have:
- Increased clarity about your situation and inspiration for your next steps.
- New confidence about your unfolding future as a childless woman.
- A renewed sense of your worth as a woman deserving of joy and tender care.
- An artistic souvenir of your experience to be a touchstone as you take action.
The process: After briefly discussing the subject on your mind, I will lead you in a guided meditation. I’ll then hold the space mindfully while you create an artistic expression of your meditative experience in the medium of your choice. When you are done, we will talk about your insights and come up with your next steps.
No artistic experience necessary. Your art will seen by only you, and me, if you choose.
This package includes:
One 75 minute session + a 30 minute follow-up session approximately two weeks later.
My support between sessions via email (Mon.-Sat., 9-5 EST).